- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 31-08-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3524
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your role as Agile Data Architect
Technium is looking for an Agile Data Architect
KPN Technium is the DevOps IT department of KPN. We develop and maintain the applications to support our business processes. We started working with Agile and DevOps several years ago. We are continuing this transformation with the core value :"We Build it, We Run it". In addition to the organizational transformation, a technical transformation to more cloudnative and open source technology is running.
Are you the Data Architect who is used to working in an agile/DevOps environment and can help with the technical transformation? Then we are looking for YOU!
The Agile Data Architect
As a natural leader, you set the course for a future-proof data architecture with corresponding technology choices. Based on your expertise, you create support among teams and stakeholders, resulting in supported architectural choices. You excel in analyzing and creating overview and you deliver demonstrable results in modernizing applications.
The following data architecture aspects are your responsibility:
- Initiating initiatives to reach the future BI & Analytics landscape and the movement towards cloud, open source and data streaming solutions. Rationalization of old applications and technologies is part of this.
- Setting up and improving master data management, reference data management, metadata management, data quality, data policy, data classification and data governance.
- Further development of the business data model (BGM), in which you, together with the business information modelers, model the data from KPN and give it a place in the business data model.
- You advise on the correct, future-proof structure of the data model for systems innovation.
You are proactive and eager to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in software development, Agile and DevOps working methods (AWS, CI / CD, Git, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes) and modern architecture concepts such as micro services and streaming data. You have a proven track record applying these new developments.
You have more than 10 years of experience in an IT environment, preferably in different positions, giving you the right background to fully understand and advance the IT needs of a functional domain.
You work together with the teams, fellow architects (also outside KPN Technium) and stakeholders. You stimulate and support the teams in automating scalable solutions that enable rapid and flexible development. You are able to connect to the teams, can listen well and you can stimulate cooperation between teams.
Your Dutch and English speaking and writing skills are excellent.
In addition to your vision on IT and technology, you can also support the organizational transformation and way-of-working in order to promote the autonomy of teams.
What do we offer?
- Working in an inspiring innovation department of KPN where YOU can make the difference by transforming the organization to an Agile WoW
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for an permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 10.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme.
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy). We expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is the IT innovation department of KPN. We develop and maintain On-Line, Mobile, Business Intelligence and many more. Parts of our organization are working full DevOPS, others are in progress. We embrace Scrum but know sometimes other agile way of works can fit better. We are convinced of the value of “We Make-We Own” and embedded OPS in our development teams. Our next step is to shift to BussDevOps as we all believe in complete integration between Business, Development and Operations.
For more information about the procedure, you can contact Derek van Zalingen, KPN Technium Recruitment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org