- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-05-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, Niet relevant
- Ref. 3658
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a AWS Cloud Engineer in the Infrastructure & Platform Team
Our team manages the infrastructure and builds and operates the software solutions and platforms to make the creative process for Scrum/Agile teams easier. We are running all our software on our internal private cloud, but we are moving this to the public cloud. You will play a critical role in development and operate our landing zone on AWS and support teams to move applications to our AWS set up. You’ll be working in international environment with multiple teams of system and application engineers, platform engineers and data scientists.
What will you do?
- Develop new features, solutions and policies for our AWS landing zone to make sure that it is secure and scalable to onboard 50+ teams
- Support and advice teams who are moving their software from our private cloud to AWS
- Partner with development and operational counterparts to continuously assess AWS services and initiatives to support rapidly evolving needs and maximize operations efficiency and reliability
- Investigate failures, fix them and execute root-cause analysis
What do we expect?
- AWS architect associate certified
- Experience on AWS in multi account set up
- Knowledge and experience in UNIX/Linux environments.
- Strong experience with Docker in a production environment using Kubernetes
- Strong experience in designing, building and operating Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) toolsets and environments
- Knowledge of specific tools like Jenkins, GIT, Salt, Ansible, Atlassian stack (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of scripting language Bash and Python (Go is plus)
- Experience working in fast paced environments with zero or very minimal downtime
- Love of all-things automation, and passion for open source technologies and tools
- Subject matter expert influencing decision makers on appropriate technology
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities and manage your work
What do we offer?
- Starting with a 1-year contract and intention for an indefinite contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently, KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. Are you innovative, creative, practical and open-minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative environment? Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN Technium
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, do not hesitate to contact Wouter Koeleman, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: email@example.com