- Locatie: Zoetermeer
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-04-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3561
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Team Billing as a Service BM is part of the KPN IT department called Technium. Our organisation is flexible, continuously developing and uses an Agile and DevOps way of working. Our autonomous teams are the core of KPN Technium and are supported in the personal and team development and craftmanship.
Team Billing as a Service(BM) will be responsible for Billing for our Business Market customers and working within KPN Technium Business. This team will be responsible for the billing chain started with Comarch and ended with Calvi Insights. Until now all the Comarch work is done in Poland by a few dedicated Comarch teams, but we are starting a NL based team, who will cooperate with the teams in Poland and the Calvi teams. We are in search for skilled Configuration Engineers who are eager to learn, are team players, and have a strong background in configurating tools of Application FSA (Comarch) and automation.
Your job as a Configuration Engineer Comarch
As an Configuration Engineer you will be working on:
- Configuration tools of Application FSA (Comarch) in order to
- Onboard products in the KPN Business Market, New Business and new participations.
- Mutating prices and discounts
- Test invoice and innovations
- Set up test automations
- Migrate other billing systems
- Integrate Calvi chain
- Solve incidents and handle service requests
You are, together with the other team members, fully responsible to reach committed team goals. In order to be successful, we need you to:
- Be comfortable in a team that is starting up and be eager to contribute to setting up team purpose
- Identify and work on possibilities to simplify the chain
- Recognize possible improvements in process and IT
- Automate as much as possible
- Hands-on in solving incidents and working together with teams in the Netherlands and Poland
- Consult with your internal stakeholders to understand and meet their needs.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to define and refine user stories;
Who are we looking for?
As a Team member you have the ambition to develop your craftmanship and update your knowledge, you enjoy working on the committed team goals for the full 100% and you are eager to be part of a DevOps team.
- Minimal HBO level (ICT/IT), configuration and DevOps knowledge and skills.
- You are a strong team player: you believe in co-creation, you are open to feedback / feedforward, you share knowledge
- You take initiatives for (short and long term) product-, technical, innovative improvements and have the drive to exceed expectations.
- You have excellent problem-solving, organizational and communication (written and spoken) skills in English
- Knowledge and (3-5 year) experience in Application FSA (Comarch)
- You have a EU passport or valid work permit for The Netherlands
What do we offer
- Working in an inspiring innovation department of KPN, where you can work according to Agile methods. We ask you to bring in your innovative ideas, creativity and feedback. Every day we will challenge you to show your guts, to be your true self and to take responsibility
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for a permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme.
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal yearly training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
More information about the job or the application?
Are you inspired by the job description? If you want to apply, click on the apply button or send your resume to KPN Technium Recruitment, Wouter Koeleman via firstname.lastname@example.org