- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Afdeling: Data & Analytics
- Sluit: 30-10-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3330
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as Data Analytics Engineer In the Fraud Monitoring DevOps Team
The FMS devops team contributes to the detection of fraud by KPN customers as quickly as possible.The team also ensures that questions are answered from the government in the framework of police investigations to KPN. In short: we are on top of the data of all KPN telephone traffic and ensure that these confidential data are dealt with carefully and with respect for privacy. Our team consists of 8 persons (product owner, scrum master, developers), located in The Hague. Various nationalities, all EU citizens. Team is working agile / devops. Our purpose is to minimize revenue leakage for KPN. We aim to maximize the opportunities for the teams of creditrisk, fraud detection and compliance.We are committed to providing complete information at high speed with secure, futureproof, cost effective and configurable solutions that will create a wow factor for all stakeholders
For the coming year our challenge is to extend a dashboard and monitoring system on top of the fraud management application. It needs to be a portal in which users can see the performance indicators of their process and from which actions towards other applications can be initiated.
As Data Analytics Engineer in FMS team you will design, develop, test solutions for detecting high usage and fraud. Members of the team work together with the high usage and fraud department to make information available by means of exports, reports and queries. The team also works together with KPN Security for handling questions in the data retention domain.
Your task is to ensure that the application is processing continuously and that monitoring information is available, both for the team itself as for the high usage and fraud users. Your task is also to participate in innovation on this platform: create new queries, provide new monitoring insights, change interfaces because of rationalization in the KPN landscape and simplify processes for the devops team as well as for the users. Knowledge sharing is important. You’ll be part of on call availability (one week every 6 weeks)
What do we expect from you?
- Script- and programming knowledge (SQL, PL/SQL), preferably some coding experience with PHP.
- Comfortable with high volumes of data and high performance demands.
- Experience in an agile/ devops team — must
- Security aware, in a Continuous improvement mode
- Experience with continuous integration preferred
- ITIL knowledge
- EU paspoort in a MUST HAVE, fluent in english, dutch appreciated because of user interaction
- Certificate of Good Behaviour required
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for an permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN is a leading provider of ICT services and a unifying factor that allows personal contact with our continuously improving technology. Are you an experienced professional with a challenging job or are you just about to start your career? Our KPN website states plenty and more reasons why to choose KPN as your (new) employer. At KPN improvement and development is key, at a personal and professional level.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Derek van Zalingen, KPN Digital Recruitment, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +31(0)641144324