- Locatie: Groningen
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 15-01-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3549
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a DevOps Software Engineer
As a DevOps Software Engineer you, together with the team, are responsible for customer communications (CuCo) and Presentment of KPN process management. This means one CuCo platform for all process customer communications. This is a key project in KPN N&I IT Mass with a nice roadmap planned, including continuous rationalization of all customer communications to this one feature team. The team works on the principle of domain driven design. The CuCo team is responsible for creating the best IT set up for the customer communications for stakeholders.
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for:
- Development of the CuCo domain, replacing parts of the OpenText StreamServe / Exstream package
- Development of API’s on a high quality level
- Act as a DevOps Engineer taking ownership over customer communications within this full DevOps team
- Getting the team to a higher Scrum/Agile level, improving yourself as well
What do we expect from you
- 2-3 years recent experience in development preferable using Python and React
- Knowledge of OpenText StreamServe and Exstream
- Some knowledge or experience of relational database (SQL) and monitoring tools
- Intrinsic drive to continuously improve while searching for new edging technologies and more efficient processes making team performance better
- Understand the Agile and DevOps mindset and Scrum way-of-work
- Self-employed to finish work but a team player as well
- Good communication skills in English
- Must have working permit for The Netherlands or EU passport
- Working from KPN Groningen office daily and KPN Amsterdam office ones a week
What do we offer?
- Ability for huge personal growth. You will work with 5 sr. DevOps engineers in a real High Performing autonomous scrum team which values real agile mindset and high quality standards, serving DevOps as well (We Make… We Own)
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% Scrum with many other teams
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for an permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN N&I IT / Technium is the department within Network & Innovation unit (N&I) where all innovation for the Mass market of KPN happens. The ambition of N&I Technium is to make KPN a simplified company, ready for the digital world. We reach this goal through innovating from client needs, keeping things very simple and delivering on a short cycle basis (via Agile/Scrum). For the Mass Market we make things possible for the clients of KPN, servicing them in the best way, checking the order status to managing the services and providing excellent customer communications. We do this with multiple Scrum teams, on several locations, which are responsible for their own focus area.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Erwin Schuur, KPN Digital Recruitment, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org