- Locatie: Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 09-02-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, Niet relevant
- Ref. 3553
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a DevOps Oracle e-Business Suite Engineer
At Technium Theme Mobile we make sure that the mobile orders are processed in a way our customers get happy. Next to that we make sure that we are able to service our customers when they are in need. We’re even making sure that receiving an invoice is part of a happy user experience.
Although we’re in the middle of the Mobile chain, we cannot claim full credit. We closely work together with our stakeholders to achieve our goals. Our business stakeholders are focused on both Mass and Business Market and next to that we service the Wholesale market. Together with our colleagues within the IT and TI domain we design, build, test and maintain a working solution. We partner up with our Solution Provider Huawei to develop and maintain in a DevOps fashion.
Our technical heart is our Mobile BSS platform which holds several modules like CRM, Product database, Ordering and Billing s for both post- and prepaid customers. Our best in class platform is highly intertwined with other applications in the chain. One being the ODIS application that’s used to service our external E-tail, Retail and Content partners and calculate commissions for their services.
We’re in a transition. We’re moving from ‘release trains’ to ‘continuous delivery’. From controlling delivery by supplier to configuration and developing ourselves, together with our partner. We currently work ‘Agile to the max’ and are continuously stretching to maximize further.
Within the Theme we have 4 teams each with its own purpose. We’re currently in search of a DevOps Engineer to strengthen the ODIS environment in a DevOps team. The team base location is in the Amsterdam office. You’ll be refining user stories and collaborating to deliver the best suiting solutions for our customers on our feature. You develop and deliver yourself and next to that you won’t hesitate getting partner deliveries tested and implemented. You always keep your eye on the ball and work closely together with our Chinese colleagues to get operational issues fixed.
Are you passionate about your work? You’re not averse to do some work outside office hours. You love working in a cultural melting pot and want to experience ánd help in our Agile transition? Then please come and join us.
We’re looking for someone that
- Has knowledge and experience with Billing and Financial processes
- Has extensive skills in programming and scripting on an Oracle e-Business Suite application and uses it to make life easy
- Has extensive experience in developing with APEX and likes to combine the skill with creativity with pragmatic usage
- Has general functional knowledge of the Oracle e-Business Suite common and foundation applications and likes to extend the knowledge with both CRM and financial modules
- Is also interested to help out within another area if needed
- Knows his/her way with (financial) data
- Knows how to execute complicated queries and update relational databases
- Is able to translate data analysis to working solutions together with colleagues within the chain
- Is able to determine (chain)impact for customers and organization
- Can (further) refine user stories with business stakeholders and come up with simple, secure and executable working solutions for our customers
- Has experience in application development and testing
- Knowledge of AGILE/FOLT/LeSS/Scrum and KANBAN
- Understands and beliefs DevOps and feels operational responsibility (ITIL)
- Is currently living and working in The Netherlands, is fluent in Dutch and English and knows how to deal with cultural differences
What do we offer?
- Starting with a 1-year contract and intention for an indefinite contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently, KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. Are you innovative, creative, practical and open-minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative environment? Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN Technium
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, do not hesitate to contact Wouter Koeleman, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: email@example.com