- Locatie: Zoetermeer
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-04-2020
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3779
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Front-end Developer (ECommerce) KPN Eén online shop
Are you a front-end developer who can built the online shop for KPN Business Market? And are you ready to create an online experience increasing our online segment for SME customers? Than we are looking for you!
What? We are looking for a front-end developer with e-commerce experience. Someone who is not afraid to take on a challenge and who can take ownership of a problem. Together with us you will be working on creating an online shop for the digital era by using advanced technologies. For this we will give you extensive freedom and opportunities. What you and the team will be building will be live after a few months for the entire Dutch business market!
Why? To retain a strong position with the Dutch market we have the ambition to create a full digital experience for the customer. The first touch-point of this journey will be the online shop. As the market develops and technologies will create new possibilities, KPN has the ambition to lead the pack in innovation.
Where? Your work location will be Zoetermeer, right besides Central Station. In addition we work very agile, so working part of the time in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or at home is always a possibility.
With whom? You will be working with multiple developers in a young and dynamic agile team. The department you will arrive at is Technium B2B, the IT and innovation department of KPN. You will be part of the B2B Online shop team, existing out of multiple disciplines, FE, Middleware en BE disciplines. We work fully agile and in feature teams, what means that there will always be an E2E feature that will be delivered after a sprint.
What will you bring us?
We are looking for someone who likes to be challenged. Do you enjoy working in a complex environment? Our team deals with a multitude of challenges, from SEO, CMS, front-end, UX, middleware, backend, CI/CD to technical/business analysis.
Do you have a passion for online or ecommerce? And do you enjoy working with people who have that same energy? We challenge you to tell us how we can make an even better online shop!
As a developer you already have a lot of knowledge, but you are always on the hunt to learn more. Together with the team you will take responsibility for realizing new features, maintaining it’s operationability and innovating the shop.
Some things that would define you:
- You are exited about your profession and are able to take others with you in that enthousiasme.
- You like to work in a team to deliver E2E functionality
- You enjoy helping in designing new solutions, whether these are innovations or operational enhancements.
- You don’’t get discouraged by obstacles, but always looks for a way to reach the goal
- You are autonomous and not afraid to ask for help or ask a critical question
- You are always looking for improvements, both fort he product as for yourself and the team
For the vacancy of Front-end developer we are looking for:
- HBO/WO work and skill level
- At least 3 years of experience as a front-end developer most preferably with React(with Next.js) or Vue (with Nuxt.js).
- Experience implementing ReST API
- Writing tests for your code should be second nature to you.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, en Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with e-commerce has a high preference.
- Experience with Python, Python Django is a preference
- Experience with AWS is a preference
- Experience with Ecommerce has a high preference
- Familiarity with content management systems, reporting panels for online environments
- Fluent in the English language
It’s only getting started…
The online shop will be in continuous development. New challenges, technologies and functionalities will be created during the upcoming years. Do you want to know more? Please be in touch with us. Perhaps you would enjoy just coming by for a cup of coffee. This way you get to meet the team and experience our way of working!
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work with 6 developers in a real High Performing autonomous scrum team which values real agile mindset, high-quality standards and an incredible level of test automation, serving DevOps as well(We Make… We Own)
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 10 teams
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently, KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. KPN Technium is part of KPN’s Simplification & Innovation program. This mature business unit is a frontrunner in the digital world by simplifications and innovations. Online must be fast and user-friendly, development and operations must be quick and short cycled (through Agile / Scrum / DevOps).
So, do you know a lot about digital, online, Omnichannel, e-commerce, web and apps? Are you innovative, creative, practical and open-minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative online environment?
Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN Technium in Amsterdam! We have a very cool office with the possibility to relax and play in our game room between the important and challenging work that you're doing here. Besides the inspiring environment, we are known for our legendary Technium parties, Hackathons and sports events.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Derek van Zalingen, KPN Digital Recruitment, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +31(0)641144324