- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-05-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3637
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as an experienced Front-end Software Developer
The Identity & Privacy team, is an international, English speaking Scrum team based in Amsterdam. As all teams within KPN Networks & IT, our DevOps team is independent and self-organizing; we are ambitious and always looking for ways to improve. As team we like to talk and have fun, without losing our focus on getting things done.
Our Identity and Privacy Services are used by Millions of customers to offer users a personalized sales and service experience on every device by providing a secure ID to all users within a household. We assure that privacy preferences can be managed easily in every touchpoint. As a team we work closely together with the team which is responsible for the MijnKPN Web and App as well as other teams who offer personalized access.
Your responsibilities include:
- Further development and maintenance of our Identity and Privacy Services
- Getting the team to a higher Agile/scrum level, improving yourself as well
- Support the team by reaching the next level in test automation and further Continuous
Integration / Continuous Delivery, both by doing and sharing your experience with others.
- Help build a bullet-proof product; write code keeping in mind standards, best-practices, performance and re-usability.
- Hands-on mentoring less experienced developers
- Being or grow towards a key player in front-end and architectural discussions within our department
What do we expect from you:
- 4+ years’ experience in development (gathering requirements up until implementation) and maintenance – T-shaped (Medior 2+ years)
- 2+ years’ experience with React Native (Medior 1+ year)
- Experience with working on several HTTP API's, online authentication
- Tools like GIT, Docker, Jenkins are a plus
- Technologies like Oauth2 and OpenID are a plus
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work with sr. developers in a real High Performing autonomous scrum team which values real agile mindset, high-quality standards and an incredible level of test automation, serving DevOps as well(We Make… We Own)
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 10 teams
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Derek van Zalingen , KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org