- Locatie: Zoetermeer
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 31-08-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, mbo, wo
- Ref. 3560
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a frontend developer
KPN has the ambition to make MijnKPN Grootzakelijk the best-in-class service environment for our business customers. We want to increase the usage of MijnKPN Grootzakelijk and create awesome features for our customer base across multiple back-end portals.
Within the current team we are looking for reinforcement to take the digitization of Business Market to a higher level.
Various customer portals used by end-users of companies belonging to Large Business or Corporate Accounts are bundled into MijnKPN Grootzakelijk. The aim is to provide access to all their contracted services via single sign on functionality. The objective is to further align MijnKPN Grootzakelijk with the customer's needs.
You are part of a team that works according to the Scrum methodology and participates as team member of the development team. It is your responsibility to take MijnKPN Grootzakelijk to the next level and innovate cutting edge new functionalities! Several scrum teams within and outside KPN Technium work closely together to achieve this goal.
For the MijnKPN Grootzakelijk team we are looking for a passionate full stack developer with who we will makes this vision possible.
We are looking for is a person who is flexible, eager and loves a challenge to dive in the world of complexity and be in touch with a multitude of services we offer to the customers. As a team member, you will be responsible with your scrum team for designing and implementing product requirements. You will work in a highly agile environment, with product managers, engineers, users and business stakeholders.
The team you will be working in, is part of a larger tribe wherein multiple squads build and maintain a core platform called GRIP. This is what you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain new and existing functionalities (micro services) for customers.
- Work with team members on complex and innovative features
- Play an active role in determining the MVP for each feature to be released by the team
- Ensure the quality of the developments by means of unit test and contribute to integration, automated testing etc.
- Helps to develop and build the vision of MijnKPN Grootzakelijk
- Be part of a larger tribe family and learn from many experts.
Have knowledge of most of the mentioned qualifications and the absolute willingness, motivation for applications and used technology:
- NodeJS and MySQL
- Typescript, Express Framework, Sequelize,
- Preferably also about SAML and OpenID Connect
- CI/CD, Git, Jenkins Eclipse, Visual studio code or another IDE
- Test automation with Selenium or Robot Framework
Behavioural & Leadership Competencies
- Must be a team player.
- Full Stack is the way to develop.
- Understands the SCRUM Values.
- Pro-active and ‘can do’ mentality. Helps the team to further develop and improve, e.g. for DEVOPS processes
- Great verbal and written communication skills (English (must) and Dutch ).
- Pragmatically but does not lose sight of long term goals
- Great analytical skills.
What do we offer?
- Working for the most innovative organization part of KPN, KPN Technium;
- Working in a young, dynamic and ambitious scrum team;
- A year contract with the intention to convert your contract into a contract for an indefinite period;
- 37-hour working week, a supplement of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), reimbursement of travel expenses for home-work, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN products and services, excellent pension conditions, and more;
- Good growth and training opportunities (KPN Academy) and a personal training budget of € 1,000. In fact, we expect you to continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is the department where all our IT development and operations takes place. The ambition of Technium is to make KPN a highly simplified company which is ready to offer customers real effective IT solutions. We do this by innovating from a customer perspective, keeping things very simple and delivering them incremental (via Agile / SCRUM). We put a lot of energy into learning and sharing knowledge so that you are always up to date with the latest developments and able to apply them for our users.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Derek van Zalingen, through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.