- Locatie: Groningen
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-05-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, Niet relevant
- Ref. 3655
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a System Engineer in the Mass Market Tech Support Team
The TechSupport teams in KPN Technium support and guide our application- and feature teams for all infrastructure solutions, monitoring, DevOps tooling and platforms. It has a strong connection with the Infra & Platform team for the supported and proven technologies and platforms. The TechSupport team works on the same location as the DevOps application- and feature teams (Groningen) to have direct interaction for support and solvinging issues. This team has t-shaped engineers and a tech lead.
The TechSupport team manages infrastructure as code, as well as builds and operates the software solutions and platforms to make the creative process for application- and feature teams easier. The System Engineer is responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the CI/CD platform and guides application engineers to use it properly. You’ll be working in international environment with multiple teams of system-, platform- and application engineers.
What will you do?
- Setup, configure, implement and maintain CI/CD tools for teams and support and advise them in usage of the tools
- Inspire your colleagues with fancy demos of your creations or new technologies that have caught your attention
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues together with members from other teams
- Support other groups of system engineers, ensure continuous knowledge sharing
What do we expect?
- You have a love of all things related to automation and a passion for open source technologies and tools
- You have an agile and open mind set
- You possess strong communication skills.
- You are a (near-)native Dutch speaker but English is a strong second language
- Ability to execute given assignments in a self-directed manner and takes ownership. You need to be able to handle multiple projects or responsibilities in parallel
- You’re based in Groningen and are willing to travel regularly to Amsterdam or The Hague
- You have working knowledge of one or more CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Automic ARA, Ansible or Chef etc. Automic ARA is a plus.
- You have experience with software development
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Knowledge of working in AWS is a plus
- Working in the inspiring innovation department of KPN.
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for an permanent contract.
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme.
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of €1000,-. In fact, we expect from you that you continuously develop your professional skills!
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Wouter Koeleman, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org