- Locatie: Amersfoort
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-04-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3565
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
KPN Technium and in particular the (Regge)Fiber is looking for a software engineer. The Reggefiber team supports the Fullfillment & assurance, Inventory, network rollout processes, reporting and Financial/Billing for the fiber domain. As per KPN strategy the focus will be to increase the Fiber presence in NL and with this team you will make sure the IT is ready to support the increasing orderflow.
Your job as Senior Java software engineer
The Reggefiber team takes pride in what they deliver, fun and professionalism is combined and personal development is highly valued. We are looking for Engineer that is up for a challenge.
As a software engineer you will be responsible for:
- All innovation in the Reggefiber environment and the full development process in a DevOps philosophy
- Working closely with the Product Owner(s), UX and Tech Leads to define and refine user stories;
- Refining, optimizing and automating the software development process.
- Review code and improve code quality.
- Optimizing and speeding up the internal (automated) build and deployment processes.
- Leading the team by hands-on seniority, also developing
What do we expect from you?
You must be an all-round skilled Java engineer, You have knowledge about:
- Experience with architectural issues.
- Able to translate functional wishes into technical changes.
- Development: Java 8 or higher, Linux, Microservice Architecture, Spring framework (minimaal Spring Core), Hibernate
- Building & Deployment: Maven 3, SOAP/REST , CI/CD
- Testing: Automated (Integration) Testing
- Capabilities: Teamplayer (DevOps), self-organizing, pro-acitve, Scrum experience and fun
- Language: English, Dutch is a strong asset
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work in an autonomous scrum team which values agile mindset and high-quality standards.
- In this new team you will have the ability to bring your own ideas to the table and make them reality.
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 10 teams
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Feel at home in a relaxed environment with flexible working hours and a lot of cool stuff. We actually have a unique indoor football field but also a pool table, darts, foosball table, air hockey, hover boards, arcade games and many more.
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently, KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. KPN Technium is part of KPN’s Simplification & Innovation program. This mature business unit is a frontrunner in the digital world by simplifications and innovations. Online must be fast and user-friendly, development and operations must be quick and short cycled (through Agile / Scrum / DevOps).
So, do you know a lot about conversational, digital, online, Omnichannel, e-commerce, web and apps? Are you innovative, creative, practical and open-minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative online environment?
Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN Technium! We have a very cool office with the possibility to relax and play in our game room between the important and challenging work that you're doing here. Besides the inspiring environment, we are known for our legendary Technium parties, Hackathons and sports events.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Wouter Koeleman, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org