- Locatie: Groningen
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 08-02-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3559
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a PEGA Software Engineer
As a DevOps Software Engineer you are, together with the team, responsible for the Business Rules Engine within KPN, KPN's Business Rules Engine (PEGA) determines the package availability for costumers (capacity checker /L3CC), is the application in which all marketing campaigns are configured, is KPN's speed and lead time calculalator and the Pega Bulkorder tool is the go-to rationalization tool for all portfolio-related migrations and rationalizations of KPN's fixed consumer market.
The Pega backlog is loaded with a lot of exciting items, which will be key in realizing KPN’s new strategy. Examples include: introduction of new portfolio items, containerization (DOCKER), setting up a true CICD pipeline with almost zero downtime, portfolio rationalizations, configuring marketing campaigns, the integration of mobile (VAMO) and playing a crucial role in KPN’s new FTTH-strategy.
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for:
- Development of the Business Rules Engine of KPN (Pega)
- Development and introduction of new portfolio for KPN
- Act as a DevOps Engineer taking ownership over KPN’s Business Rules Engine
- Configuring KPN markting campaigns like the next Black Friday, FOX Sports, ftth-related campaigns and for new product introductions
- Setting up a (almost) zero downtime CICD pipeline
- Optimize Rationalization software (140.000 rationalizations in the backlog)
- Create new functional designs or redesign business processes for new changes
- Help key users by answering questions and help them in unexpected circumstances
What do we expect from you
- >6 years’ experience in Pega
- Pega v7x or above technical certification
- Candidates with PEGA CSSA or CSA certification
- Understand the Agile and DevOps mindset and Scrum way-of-work
- Understand the KPN processes and technologies of KPN Consumer Market
- Experience in tools/languages: Python, Docker, Jenkins, Java is a pré
- Good communication skills in English, Dutch is an asset
- Must have working permit for The Netherlands or EU passport
What do we offer?
- Ability for huge personal growth. You will work with 6. DevOps engineers in a real High Performing autonomous scrum team which values real agile mindset and high quality standards, serving DevOps as well (We Make… We Own)
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% Scrum with many other teams
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for an permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN N&I IT / Technium is the department within Network & Innovation unit (N&I) where all innovation for the Mass market of KPN happens. The ambition of N&I Technium is to make KPN a simplified company, ready for the digital world. We reach this goal through innovating from client needs, keeping things very simple and delivering on a short cycle basis (via Agile/Scrum). For the Mass Market we make things possible for the clients of KPN, servicing them in the best way, checking the order status to managing the services and providing excellent customer communications. We do this with multiple Scrum teams, on several locations, which are responsible for their own focus area.