- Locatie: Zoetermeer
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 31-03-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3539
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Salesforce Vlocity Developer
You are an experienced Salesforce developer who is looking for a new and changing environment in the area of technical transformation and the transformation to become an agile organization.
Bring your technology passion to our team and contribute your expertise to design and building the new standards for order and CRM processes for KPN Business Market . We offer an environment without stress and with plenty of autonomy where you can help us make the right decisions. We want you to help us improve our code quality and in return we will teach you everything you want to know about Salesforce and Vlocity, provide you the challenges that you desire and the means to develop yourself.
As a Sales force developer you are Responsible for
- Working with team members on complex and innovative features using a combination out of the box Salesforce/Vlocity and custom coding
- Design code and do peer review to ensure code coverage across solutions
- Provide support and coach team members in solving problems, analysing designs, and performing peer reviews,
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available within each Salesforce/Vlocity Release,
- An active role in determining the MVP for each feature to be released by the team
- Sometimes something goes wrong and because we are DevOps you solve incidents yourself and learn how we can improve ourselves subsequently
What do we expect from you
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent education/experience.
- Expert understanding of Salesforce or Java
- Minimum of 5 years work experience and in depth understanding of the out-of-the-box features versus what needs customization. Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts.
- Experience with programming Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, SOSL.
- Experience with Object Oriented design and patterns
- Understanding of Databases and SQL.
- Experience with (REST) APIs
- You have passion for code quality and design patterns
- Understanding of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, Eclipse or any other IDE available for Salesforce development,
- Vlocity knowledge and proven experience (CPQ, Dataraptor, Omniscript, Integration Procedures) is a plus
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Willingness to learn about new tools and technologies when the need arises. Things change all the time, both inside KPN as well as outside. As a team as well as individuals, we constantly need to adapt to meet new challenges.
- Last but not least, have fun at your workplace with your colleagues
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work in an autonomous scrum team which values agile mindset and high-quality standards.
- In this new team you will have the ability to bring your own ideas to the table and make them reality.
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for an permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme.
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is a department where all IT development and Operation takes place. The ambition of Technium is to make KPN a simplified company, ready for the digital world. The One EcoSystem program plays a key role in this for the Business Market. We reach this goal through innovating from client needs, keeping things very simple and delivering on a short cycle basis (via Agile/SCRUM) . The One Ecosystem program currently consists of 5 DevOps teams. We put a lot of energy into learning and sharing knowledge so that you are always up to date with the latest developments and able to apply them for our users.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, do not hesitate to contact Erwin Schuur, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org