- Locatie: Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 08-02-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3339
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Senior Backend developer Central Identity Team
As a Senior Backend Developer you, together with the team, are responsible for simplification and improvement of the user experience for online products and services of KPN. This means one email/password combination for managing all services offered by KPN instead of one for each. This is a key project in KPN Technium with a nice roadmap planned, including automatic registration after purchasing KPN products, social login, and usage of the online identity in the KPN forums.
As a Senior Backend Developer you are responsible for:
- Development of API within the Central Identity team on a high-quality level
- Unifying the different user identities for the same physical person within the different supply chains inside KPN
- Getting the team to a higher scrum/Agile level, improving yourself as well
- Hands-on leading the team by (coding) experience
What do we expect from you
- Preferably 3-7 experience developping API with Python / Django
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems
- Knowledge of frontend development and willing to do fullstack development
- Understand the Agile mindset and Scrum way-of-work
- Great team player but also capable of work independently
- Good communication skills in English
The following skills would be a plus (nice to have)
- Willingness to own a test mindset and embed Test-Driven-Development
- Test automation tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, Browserstack
- Authentication frameworks like OAuth2 and OpenIDConnect
- RESTful web services, micro-service architecture
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work with sr. developers in a real High Performing autonomous scrum team which values real agile mindset, high-quality standards and an incredible level of test automation, serving DevOps as well(We Make… We Own)
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 30 teams
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for a permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is the department in the Simplification & Innovation unit (S&I) where all innovation for the Online surroundings (web & app) of KPN happens. The ambition of S&I Digital is to make KPN a simplified company, ready for the digital world. The department Online plays a key role in this. We reach this goal through innovating from client needs, keeping things very simple and delivering on a short cycle basis (via Agile/SCRUM). For the online channels, we make things possible for the clients of KPN, from online choosing and comparing, buying, checking the order status to managing the services. We do this with 10 SCRUM teams which are responsible for their own focus area.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, please contact Wouter Koeleman, KPN Technium Recruitment via email: firstname.lastname@example.org</p