- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-05-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3619
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Web Developer / Software engineer
Many KPN employees in all different types of processes rely on accurate and complete product data. The product master will be a new master data management implementation within KPN for both the consumer and business market. It supports the goals of KPN to become the best service provider, simplification in processes and IT, digitalization and most of all to become a data driven organization. The essence is to have a single master platform that embodies all the needed product data in relation to all the end-users within KPN who depend on this data.
As an API developer you will work with cutting edge (streaming) technologies and work within an agile scrum team. You will become responsible, together with the team, of creating the product master solution for all subscribers on this data and systems that will feed the product master.
As a developer you are responsible for:
- Development of API’s within the Product Master team on a high-quality level and productional availability
- Getting the team to a higher scrum/Agile level, improving yourself as well
- Creating functional documents to describe the API for both internal use as well as subscribing parties
What do we expect from you
- 2-5 years recent experience in web development using Scala and Akka
- Knowledge of relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with containerized applications, like: Docker, Kubernetes and DS/OS – Mesos
- Passion and ability to learn about new technologies.
- Good communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus
- Flexibility to work in multiple locations: Amsterdam Sloterdijk and Zoetermeer
Nice to have
- 5+ years development experience in Unix / Linux environments
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Self-employed to finish work but a team player as well
- Working experience in an agile/scrum environment.
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work with sr. developers in a real High Performing autonomous scrum team which values real agile mindset, high-quality standards and an incredible level of test automation, serving DevOps as well(We Make… We Own)
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 10 teams
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Wouter Koeleman, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: email@example.com