- Locatie: Amersfoort
- Afdeling: Agile/Scrum
- Sluit: 30-03-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3586
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Scrum Master
KPN Technium (IT innovation department) is looking for real Agile minded “Scrum Master”. The role of Scrum master is not limited to the boundaries of your team. We expect Agile coaching around it, effecting the environment to enable your team to work as much as possible autonomously. Despite this we expect also close cooperation with surrounding teams as a given.
- You are Scrum Master for two teams and do whatever it takes to bring this team to a state of high performing;
- The transformation from external staff to own KPN personnel;
- You are senior enough to make a real transformation impact in your environment (Agile Coaching).
In more detail your activities include:
- Coach the team and individuals by facilitating Agile ceremonies and practices;
- Support the Product Owners and stakeholders to make sure the teams are working on items that give highest value to our customers using practices like MVP, Story Mapping etc;
- Play a pivotal role in promoting a culture of continuous improvement both inside and outside the team;
- Challenging the teams on mindset, attitude, process and technical improvements to grow to high performing;
- Care for our people and play a vital role in their development.
What do we expect from you?
- You will have a deep passion for people and operation
- Coaching experience. Both individuals and teams;
- Proven experience working in a REAL Agile environment;
- Experience working as a Scrum Master and/or Agile coach;
- Knowledge in DevOps;
- IT Technical background. Preferable 10 years of IT development, automation and/or testing experience;
- ITILpractical knowledge for more than 5 years
- Be able to challenge engineering practices (e.g. continuous integration & delivery & deployment, test driven development, automation);
- The Dutch and English language in word and writing is a must
What do we offer?
- Working in an inspiring devops department of KPN where YOU can make the difference by transforming your team and the organization to an Agile WoW
- Starting with 1-year contract and intention for a permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme.
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is the IT department of KPN. We develop and maintain On-Line, Mobile, Business Intelligence and many more. Parts of our organization are working full DevOPS, others aren’t but will be transformed. We embrace Scrum but know sometimes other agile way of works can fit better. We have around 600 people on-shore and around 2000 people working off-shore. We are convinced of the value of “We Make-We Own” and embedded OPS in our development teams. Our next step is so shift to BussDevOps as we all believe in complete integration between Business, Development and Operations.
We are looking forward to your application. KPN Technium Recruitment Wouter Koeleman firstname.lastname@example.org