- Locatie: Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 28-02-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, Niet relevant
- Ref. 2955
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Senior Frontend Developer
The OmniCRM Heroes is an international, English speaking Scrum team based in Amsterdam. As all teams within KPN Technium are independent and self-organising; we are ambitious and always looking for ways to improve. As team we like to talk and have fun, without losing our focus on getting things done. Our application OmniCRM is used by thousands of people, both internal employees and external parties, and helps us interact with our customers efficiently every day.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you, together with the team, are responsible for further development and maintenance of our application, as well as the infrastructure we use to build it (e.g. GIT, Jenkins etc).
Your responsibilities include:
· Further development and maintenance of our application OmniCRM.
· Help build a bullet-proof product; write code keeping in mind standards, best-practices, performance and re-usability.
· Support the team by reaching the next level in test automation and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, both by doing and sharing your experience with others.
· Assisting the team to do whatever is needed to reach the sprint goal.
What do we expect from you:
· Experience with Angular
· Has knowledge about Redux, Electron, Unit testing.
· Experience with Python is a plus, else the willingness to learn Python.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Collaborative and team-oriented and has experience in an agile development environment.
· Experience with tools like GIT, NPM, Jenkins, Lint, Sonar and Robotframework.
· More than 5 years of experience as a frontend developer and a track record of being a high performing team member in Scrum teams.
· The willingness to learn about new tools and technologies when the need arises. Things change all the time, both inside KPN as well as outside. As a team as well as individuals, we constantly need to adapt to meet new challenges.
· Last but not least, have fun at your workplace with your colleagues through Pot-luck lunches, Movie nights, Board-game nights and of course the innovation days.
What do we offer?
- Working in the best and most creative innovation department of KPN where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 10 highly skilled teams
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for an permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
- Feel at home in a relaxed environment with flexible working hours and a lot of cool stuff. We actually have a unique indoor football field but also a pool table, darts, football table, air hockey, hover boards, arcade games and many more.
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. So, do you know a lot about digital, online, Omni channel, e-commerce, web and apps? Are you innovative, creative, practical and open minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative online environment?
Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN S&I Technium in Amsterdam! We have a very cool 'Google style' office with the possibility to relax and play in our game room between the important and challenging work that you're doing here. Besides the inspiring environment we are known for our legendary Digital parties, Hackathons and sport events.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, do not hesitate to contact Erwin Schuur, KPN Technium Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org