- Locatie: Rotterdam, Zoetermeer
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-06-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3617
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
The conferencing team
Team Conferencing is responsible for the operation and innovation of the products of KPN Conferencing; “Mijn Vergadernummer”, “Conferencecard” and “telefonisch vergaderen”. We build and maintain a sophisticated IT- and TI infrastructure that delivers the highest possible quality in conferencing services for our business customers. We are adaptive to new technologies and we develop our own websites and services. We are in search for a skilled Front-end Developer, who is eager to learn and is a team player.
Team Conferencing is a part of the KPN department called Technium. Our organization is flexible, continuously developing and uses an Agile and DevOps way of working. Our autonomous teams are the core of KPN Technium and are supported in the personal and team development and craftmanship.
Your job as a Fullstack Software Developer
In the upcoming period we will be orientating a transition to Cloud Development, ideally you have had some experience in that.
You will work in a devops environment, based on Microsoft TFS platform, and are able to give advice for OPS work, document innovations, analyze problems and give instructions. You are, together with the other team members, fully responsible to reach committed team goals.
Who are we looking for?
As part of a team you have the ambition to develop your craftmanship and update your knowledge, you enjoy working on the committed team goals for the full 100% and you are eager to be part of an Agile team.
- Minimal HBO level (ICT/IT) and three years experience in Microsoft Development.
- Proven experience in CI/CD from a Microsoft perspective (TFS)
- Experience with Test automation and Test Driven Development is a plus
- We prefer Security knowledge
- You are a strong team player: You believe in co-creation, you are open to feedback / feedforward, you share knowledge
- You take initiatives for (short and long term) innovative improvements and have the drive to exceed expectations. You think outside the box.
- You have a EU passport or valid work permit for The Netherlands
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work with 5 sr. developers in a real High Performing autonomous scrum team which values real agile mindset, high-quality standards and an incredible level of test automation, serving DevOps as well(We Make… We Own)
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 10 teams
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently, KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. KPN Technium is part of KPN’s Simplification & Innovation program. This mature business unit is a frontrunner in the digital world by simplifications and innovations. Online must be fast and user-friendly, development and operations must be quick and short cycled (through Agile / Scrum / DevOps).
So, do you know a lot about digital, online, Omnichannel, e-commerce, web and apps? Are you innovative, creative, practical and open-minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative online environment?
Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN Technium ! We have a very cool office with the possibility to relax and play in our game room between the important and challenging work that you're doing here. Besides the inspiring environment, we are known for our legendary Technium parties, Hackathons and sports events.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Derek van Zalingen, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: email@example.com.