- Locatie: Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Afdeling: Innovation
- Sluit: 24-11-2018
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3357
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Full stack Developer Conversational Assistant
As an experienced Full stack Developer you, together with the team, are responsible for the innovation and development of the Conversational Assistant.
In our team we are developing a new concept of conversational technology within the KPN ecosystem. We aim to establish a new way of interaction with our customers and generate new use cases and services. Eventually this technology will impact millions of our customers and users.
The initial focus of this role is to build a Conversational Engine (partition of our Digital Engine) with the conversational assistant team. You’ll play a leading role in shaping the direction of our technical development, you are encouraged to make architectural decisions and have the ability to convince others of your views. We work in a passionate team of multiple disciplines and focus on continuously optimizing quality and speed through automation.
As a Full stack Developer you are responsible for:
- Development of the conversational engine within the conversational assistant team
- Greenfield development of functionality to route, broker, mask conversations in and outside of the KPN ecosystem.
- Building back-end and front-end API’s to connect the available internal platforms and touchpoints (web, mobile, social like FB Messenger and WhatsApp, virtual assistants like Google Assistant, Alexa)
What do we expect from you
- It would be a plus if you have experience with working on:
- Online authentication technologies like Oauth2 and OpenID
- Writing scalable services
- Knowledge of relational database (PostgreSQL)
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-motivated to finish work and being a team player as well
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work in an autonomous scrum team which values agile mindset and high-quality standards.
- In this new team you will have the ability to bring your own ideas to the table and make them reality.
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 10 teams
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop! On top we have guilds to share knowledge, best practices and build skills with your colleagues.
- Feel at home in a relaxed environment with flexible working hours and a lot of cool stuff. We actually have a unique indoor football field but also a pool table, darts, foosball table, air hockey, hover boards, arcade games and many more.
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently, KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. KPN Technium is part of KPN’s Simplification & Innovation program. This mature business unit is a frontrunner in the digital world by simplifications and innovations. Online must be fast and user-friendly, development and operations must be quick and short cycled (through Agile / Scrum / DevOps).
So, do you know a lot about conversational, digital, online, Omnichannel, e-commerce, web and apps? Are you innovative, creative, practical and open-minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative online environment?
Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN Technium in Amsterdam! We have a very cool office with the possibility to relax and play in our game room between the important and challenging work that you're doing here. Besides the inspiring environment, we are known for our legendary Technium parties, Hackathons and sports events.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Wouter Koeleman, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org