- Locatie: Amersfoort
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-11-2019
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3737
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
KPN has the ambition to build the best Telecommunication network in the Netherlands with top notch technology like 5G and Fiberglas for all our customers (business and consumers). To be able to do this we need a good engineering community (both internal and externally) that is also equipped with digital technology to service our customers with state of the art apps that give them the ability to realize and maintain our network and processes with zero touch automation.
Within the current team(s) we are looking for reinforcement to take the digitalization of the way our engineers work to a higher level.
The aim is to provide access to all capabilities via single sign on functionality. The objective is to further align the engineers apps with the aim to make their work more effective.
You are part of a DevOps team that works according to the Scrum methodology and participates as product developer. It is your responsibility to take the apps to the next level and innovate cutting edge new functionalities! Several DevOps teams within and outside KPN Technium work closely together to achieve this goal.
For feature teams working on apps for engineers we are looking for a passionate full stack developer that will help us make this vision possible.
We are looking for is a person who is flexible, eager and loves a challenge to dive in the world of complexity and be in touch with a multitude of services we offer to the engineers. As a team member, you will be responsible with your DevOps team for designing and implementing product requirements. You will work closely with the product owner, engineers, users and business stakeholders.
The team you will be working in, is part of a larger tribe where multiple teams build and maintain the KPN Network supporting systems within a mainly Java oriented platform.
This is what you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain new and existing functionalities (micro services) for engineers.
- Work with team members on complex and innovative features
- Play an active role in refining the feature to be released by the team
- Ensure the quality of the developments by means of unit test and contribute to integration, automated testing etc.
- Helps to develop and build the vision of KPN Network NL
- Be part of a larger tribe family and learn from many experts.
Have knowledge of most of the mentioned qualifications and the absolute willingness, motivation for applications and used technology:
- NodeJS and MySQL
- Typescript, Express Framework, Sequelize,
- Preferably also about SAML and OpenID Connect
- SWIFT platform
- CI/CD, Git, Jenkins Eclipse, Visual studio code or another IDE
- Test automation with Selenium or Robot Framework
- Certification AWS admin is a pre
Behavioural & Leadership Competencies
- Must be a team player.
- Full Stack Java is the way to develop.
- Understands the SCRUM Values.
- Pro-active and ‘can do’ mentality. Helps the team to further develop and improve, e.g. for DEVOPS processes
- Great verbal and written communication skills (English (must) and Dutch pré ).
- Pragmatically but does not lose sight of long term goals
- Great analytical skills.
What do we offer?
- Working for the most innovative organization part of KPN, KPN Technium;
- Working in a dynamic and ambitious scrum team;
- A year contract with the intention to convert your contract into a contract for an indefinite period;
- 37-hour working week, a supplement of 10.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), reimbursement of travel expenses for home-work, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN products and services, excellent pension conditions, and more;
- Good growth and training opportunities (KPN Academy) and a personal training budget of € 1,500. In fact, we expect you to continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is the department where all our IT development and operations takes place. The ambition of Technium is to make KPN a highly simplified company which is ready to offer customers real effective IT solutions. We do this by innovating from a customer perspective, keeping things very simple and delivering them incremental (via Agile / SCRUM). We put a lot of energy into learning and sharing knowledge so that you are always up to date with the latest developments and able to apply them for our users.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Derek van Zalingen, through email: email@example.com.