- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 29-02-2020
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3768
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Are you the Mobile Developer (iOS||Android) we are looking for ?
The environment you will be working in.
KPN Technium and in particular the MijnKPN-team is looking for an med/sr. software engineer. The MijnKPN environment serves both Web and APP (IOS/Android). It supports at least 1,5 MIO customers every month. Working for MijnKPN means making the difference, since there’s no environment with more customer interaction. In the overall strategy of KPN the MijnKPN APP/Web is explicitly mentioned as the enablers of KPN’s success. For the coming year we’ve got better device intergration, streaming architecture and upping the customer experienc on our roadmap.
Technical platform you work on
We value optimizing processes and applying cutting edge technologies over getting in more developers to achieve scaling. We are applying this believe to our development process as we want a unified workflow for Web, iOS and Android, hence we are creating a new technical platform/framework with latest technologies as we speak. Apart from this our approach is to shift most business and UI logic to backends and serving a thin frontend to enable flexibility. Our current frontend stack is React for Web and React-Native for iOS/Android.
What do we expect from you?
- You are the “Medior/Senior Software Engineer” with for whom expanding knowledge and experience with technologies comes naturally
- You have a drive and take initiative to automate but eliminate first
- You have an Agile mindset supporting teamwork, ownership, empirical development and Way-of Works like Scrum
- You have a customer mindset and takes pride in a quality product
- You’re continuously looking for improvements and proactively finding ways to implement them
- You own what you build and aim for delivery the best possible solutions while taking others along with you in that purpose
- Strong communication skills being able cooperate with people (tech and business) around you
More technically we expect:
- (knock-out) You have experience with continuously delivering to the Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store
- (knock-out) You have a solid foundation in native app development on either iOS and/or Android
- Quality principles for both development and testing activities (e.g. SOLID, Patterns, Unit Testing, E2E testing)
It would be nice to pack some of the following:
- Experience with mobile E2E testing, preferably with Detox
- Experience with web frontend development
- Experience with asynchronous backend development
- Experience with Streaming Architectures
- Experience with implementing and using CI/CD flows
- Experience with DevOps
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently, KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. KPN Technium is part of KPN’s Simplification & Innovation program. This mature business unit is a frontrunner in the digital world by simplifications and innovations. Online must be fast and user-friendly, development and operations must be quick and short cycled (through Agile / Scrum / DevOps).
So, do you know a lot about digital, online, Omnichannel, e-commerce, web and apps? Are you innovative, creative, practical and open-minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative online environment?
Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN Technium in Amsterdam! We have a very cool office with the possibility to relax and play in our game room between the important and challenging work that you're doing here. Besides the inspiring environment, we are known for our legendary Technium parties, Hackathons and sports events.
Meer informatie of solliciteren?
Ben je enthousiast en pas je in het profiel solliciteer dan direct. In een tweede gesprek zullen we je vragen een inhoudelijke opdracht te maken. Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je of procedure kun je contact opnemen met Derek van Zalingen, KPN Technium Recruitment via firstname.lastname@example.org