- Locatie: Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 31-01-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3513
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Mobile Frontend Developer – (willing to learn) React Native
KPN is investing in several proof of concepts to accelerate new digital services. Those new concepts are using state of the art technologies and tooling to be prepared for the future. KPN is now searching for people who could help developing some of the initiatives. The first case is for example an innovative product that helps consumers optimizing their leisure time. For gathering the leisure activities we work together with large partners and integrate this data on a streaming platform. The content on the platform will be distributed on a personalized way to consumers. Those recommendations are generated by a self-created engine (models & algorithms) and delivered to multiple devices. This concept at least consists of an app version, web version and probably in the near future there will be an OTT service for TV. Finally, you’re highly involved in the direction of the product because we work in an agile/scrum team and rapid prototype as a young start-up. Would you like to contribute to the future of KPN?
You have the technical experience to implement designs and you feel responsible to challenge these designs from a technical point of view. You have the ability to convince others of your views and can work together in a team of multiple disciplines to build the product. You have a focus on efficient development and continuously consider how you can further optimize quality and speed through automation.
What do we expect from you:
You possess the following capabilities:
- HTML and CSS have no secrets for you
- Familiar with es6
- Good knowledge of React and React Native
- Experienced with unit testing ( preferably Jest )
- Competent with revision control systems (preferably Git)
- Experienced with development tools like NPM/Yarn, Webpack, ESLint etc
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Preferably some experience with native iOS and/or Android
- Preferably some experience with Fastlane and HockeyApp
KPN is changing. From a telephone company we have grown into a multimedia enterprise and ICT-service provider. We are subject to constant and rapid changes. Meaning that we have high expectations of the people working at our company. We believe that the best way to work is to do interesting things in an enjoyable way. This leaves a lot of room for learning new technologies We are proud to be who we are: the nerve-system of The Netherlands. We strive to be the best.
- Working in the best innovation department of KPN where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 10 teams
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for an permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
- Feel at home in a relaxed environment with flexible working hours and a lot of cool stuff. We actually have a unique indoor football field but also a pool table, darts, football table, air hockey, hover boards, arcade games and many more.