- Locatie: Zoetermeer
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 31-03-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, MBO, WO
- Ref. 3560
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
KPN has the ambition to make MijnKPN Zakelijk the best-in-class service environment for our customers. We want to increase the usage of MijnKPN Zakelijk by being relevant for the customer at any moment in the customer lifecycle.
A lot needs to be done to make MijnKPN Zakelijk simple for the customers. Data is spread over many functional areas and systems and they all need to communicate with our platform. In addition, there are many new possibilities through Artificial Intelligence and Big Data that we have not yet deployed in a MijnKPN Zakelijk environment.
It is up to you to participate in the future of MijnKPN Zakelijk and introduce surprising and new functionalities!
Several scrum teams within and outside Technium work closely together to achieve this goal. For the MijnKPN Zakelijk team we are looking for a passionate full stack developer who makes this vision possible.
We use different platforms for MijnKPN Zakelijk: Salesforce / Vlocity platform This is the heart of the 1 Eco program. A lot of information is stored here and many new possibilities are available. The Grip platform for Identity management and all not Salesforce related functionality.
This is what you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain new and existing functionalities (micro services) for customers. Focus will be on creating own pages with information and interactions for and with the customer
- Work with team members on complex and innovative features
- Play an active role in determining the MVP for each feature to be released by the team
- Ensure the quality of the developments by means of unit test and contribute to integration, automated testing etc.
- Helps to develop and build the vision of MijnKPN Zakelijk
Have knowledge of most of the mentioned qualifications and the absolute willingness, motivation and capacity to learn the others:
- NodeJS and MySQL
- Typescript, Express Framework, Sequelize,
- Preferably also about SAML and OpenID Connect
- CI/CD, Git, Jenkins Eclipse or another IDE
- Test automation with Selenium and Robot Framework
Behavioural & Leadership Competencies
Must be a team player.
- Full Stack is the way to develop.
- Embodies the Scrum Values.
- Pro-active and ‘can do’ mentality. Helps the team to further develop and improve, e.g. for DEVOPS processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English (must) and Dutch ).
- Pragmatically but does not lose sight of long term goals
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Great sense of humour
What do we offer?
- Working for the most innovative organization part of KPN, KPN Technium;
- Working in a young, dynamic and ambitious scrum team;
- A year contract with the intention to convert your contract into a contract for an indefinite period;
- 37-hour working week, a supplement of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), reimbursement of travel expenses for home-work, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN products and services, excellent pension conditions, and more;
- Good growth and training opportunities (KPN Academy) and a personal training budget of € 1,000. In fact, we expect you to continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is the department where all our IT development and operations takes place. The ambition of Technium is to make KPN a highly simplified company which is ready to offer customers real effective IT solutions. We do this by innovating from a customer perspective, keeping things very simple and delivering them incremental (via Agile / SCRUM). The ServiceNow Squad currently consists of 3 DevOps teams. We put a lot of energy into learning and sharing knowledge so that you are always up to date with the latest developments and able to apply them for our users.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Erwin Schuur, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.