- Locatie: Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Afdeling: Innovation
- Sluit: 15-01-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3374
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach @ KPN IT & Data Innovation Teams
KPN Technium (IT innovation department) is looking for real Agile minded “Scrum Masters” . We consider our Agile Scrum Masters as the change agents in our company. So your role is not limited to the boundaries of your team. We expect Agile coaching around it, effecting the environment to enable your team to work as much as possible autonomously. Despite this we expect also close cooperation with surrounding teams as a given.
Our technical stack is challenging. We embrace new technologies and contribute to open source. Below just some examples:
- Cloud native and containerized e.g Kubernates and Docker
- Streaming data e.g. Kafka
- Languages and freameworks like Python, Java, ReactNative, Django etc
- Tools and monitoring: Jenkins, Git, Elasticsearch, App Dynamics
- Lead and coach our teams and individuals by facilitating Agile ceremonies and practices.
- Support the Product Owners and stakeholders to make sure the teams are working on items that give highest value to our customers.
- Promote, expand and introduce Agile practices in the teams (including but not limited to MVP, Continuous Delivery, test driven development, etc).
- Play a pivotal role in promoting a culture of continuous improvement both inside and outside the team.
- Challenging the teams on both process and technical improvements to grow to high performing.
- Care upon our people as we consider their value over business value.
What do we expect from you?
- You will have a deep passion for people and innovation
- IT Technical background. Preferable working there for 10 years
- Mastery of the Scrum Framework but also strong knowledge of several others agile methods, frameworks and concepts (e.g. Scrum, XP, Lean Software Development, Kanban, LeSS, SAFe).
- Coaching experience on individuals and teams
- Be able to challenge engineering practices (e.g. continuous integration & deployment, test driven development, automation)
- Knowledge in DevOps
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working as a Scrum Master and/or Agile coach
- Experience in story mapping defining Minimum Viable Product to help the product owner and stakeholders
What do we offer?
- Working in an inspiring innovation department of KPN where YOU can make the difference by transforming your team and the organization to an Agile WoW
- Permanent contract, starting with 1-year contract and intention for an permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme.
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is the IT innovation department of KPN. We develop and maintain On-Line, Mobile, Business Intelligence and many more. Parts of our organization are working full DevOPS, others aren’t but will be transformed. We embrace Scrum but know sometimes other agile way of works can fit better. We have around 600 people on-shore and around 2000 people working off-shore. We are convinced of the value of “We Make-We Own” and embedded OPS in our development teams. Our next step is so shift to BussDevOps as we all believe in complete integration between Business, Development and Operations.
We are looking forward to your application. If you want to start informal we are more as willing to give the opportunity to visit our office in Amsterdam to give you an impression. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Wouter Koeleman, KPN Technium Recruitment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.