- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 31-01-2020
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3341
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Senior Backend Developer (Python Django)
Order fulfilment team is responsible for orchestrating the order fulfilment between frontends (e-shops) and the backend systems (BSS) for telco (fixed/mobile) orders. Quite some business ruling is involved to orchestrate all different scenarios to support the order process. The order fulfilment is built in the Django-Python framework with several microservices and interfaces with frontends and traditional backends (XML).
We’re looking for a medior-senior django-python developer in our Order-fulfilment-team, who preferably has some experience on this order fulfilment subject. Next to coding we expect experience in test and some consultant skills .
What do we expect from you
- 5-8 years recent experience in web development using Python and Django
- Experience with working on several HTTP API's, using GIT,
- Knowledge of relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL),
- Good communication skills in English.
nice to have
- 5+ years development experience in Unix / Linux environments
- monitoring tools and API design
- Self-employed to finish work but a team player as well.
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work with 6 developers in a real High Performing autonomous scrum team which values real agile mindset, high-quality standards and an incredible level of test automation, serving DevOps as well(We Make… We Own)
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM with more than 10 teams
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently, KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. KPN Technium is part of KPN’s Simplification & Innovation program. This mature business unit is a frontrunner in the digital world by simplifications and innovations. Online must be fast and user-friendly, development and operations must be quick and short cycled (through Agile / Scrum / DevOps).
So, do you know a lot about digital, online, Omnichannel, e-commerce, web and apps? Are you innovative, creative, practical and open-minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative online environment?
Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN Technium in Amsterdam! We have a very cool office with the possibility to relax and play in our game room between the important and challenging work that you're doing here. Besides the inspiring environment, we are known for our legendary Technium parties, Hackathons and sports events.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Derek van Zalingen, KPN Digital Recruitment, via email: email@example.com or mobile: +31(0)641144324