- Locatie: Rotterdam
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 29-02-2020
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3767
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Senior Frontend (React) DevOps Engineer
The Mobile Connect Development team is currently working on building its own selfcare environment for the Mobile Connect service KPN is offering to the Dutch market. Mobile Connect is a new service that lets you log in to websites and apps on any device without having to remember user names or passwords. You are safely identified through your mobile phone number.
The new selfcare has be launched recently and now we will continue to improve our product by adding new functionality, improvements and a login and registration flow. After that, Identity will be introduced, probably followed by an app. The selfcare is built in Java (backend) and React (frontend).
What do we expect from you
- At least 3 years of recent experience in web/app development using React
- Good communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Monitoring tools and API design
- Experience with operations
- Self-employed to finish work but a team player as well
What do we offer?
- The ability for huge personal growth. You will work with 5 developers in an autonomous scrum team which values real Agile mindset and high-quality standards growing towards DevOps as well (We Make… We Own)
- The breaking edge innovation department of KPN, where you can work 100% SCRUM
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 10.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme, and more
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1500. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop yourself!
Who are we?
KPN is the largest Telecommunications & IT-services company in The Netherlands. Currently, KPN is going through a transition to become the best service provider in the Netherlands. KPN Technium is part of KPN’s Simplification & Innovation program. This mature business unit is a frontrunner in the digital world by simplifications and innovations. Online must be fast and user-friendly, development and operations must be quick and short cycled (through Agile / Scrum / DevOps).
So, do you know a lot about digital, online, Omnichannel, e-commerce, web and apps? Are you innovative, creative, practical and open-minded? Common with Agile and Scrum or eager to learn? Do you want to be part of a rapidly changing innovative online environment?
Be part of the change, make a difference and join KPN Technium in Rotterdam! We have a very cool office with the possibility to relax and play in our game room between the important and challenging work that you're doing here. Besides the inspiring environment, we are known for our legendary Technium parties, Hackathons and sports events.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Derek van Zalingen, KPN Digital Recruitment, via email: email@example.com or mobile: +31(0)641144324