- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 31-01-2020
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3719
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Senior Lead Fullstack Software Engineer
The environment you will be working in.
KPN Technium and in particular the MIJN KPN-team is looking for an Senior Fullstack software engineer. The MijnKPN environment serves both Web and APP (IOS/Android). It supports at least 1,5 MIO customers every month. Working for MijnKPN means making the difference, since there’s no environment with more customer interaction. Soon we will introduce M2M interaction like Siri, Google Assistant as well. In the overall strategy of KPN the MijnKPN APP/Web is explicitly mentioned as the enablers of KPN’s success.
Technical platform you work on
We value optimizing processes and applying cutting edge technologies over getting in more developers to achieve scaling. We are applying this believe to our development process as we want a unified workflow for Web, iOS and Android, hence we are creating a new technical platform/framework with latest technologies as we speak. Apart from this our approach is to shift most business and UI logic to backends and serving a thin frontend to enable flexibility. The frontend is currently based on Native, React-Native and React to interpret the backend and enrich it with platform specific features. Our backend is based on Python. Furthermore we work with Docker, Kubernetes, Pytest, etc.
We take pride in the recent launch of the new MijnKPN App which based on our newly developed framework. We are definitely not finished yet and have enough functional and technical challenges ahead of us. That is where you come in …
What do we expect from you?
- You are the “Senior Lead Fullstack Software Engineer” with natural leader capabilities with a track record of building an high performing culture.
- You help multiple teams to define and execute technology related strategies and migrations
- You have a drive and take initiative to automate but eliminate first
- You have an agile mindset supporting teamwork, ownership, empirical development
- You’re continuously looking for improvements and proactively finding ways to implement them
- You own what you build and aim for delivery the best possible solutions while taking others along with you in that purpose
- Strong communication skills being able to influence and cooperate with people around you
More technically we expect:
- Ample experience operating a mobile application (iOS and Android) including supporting backends in production
- Strong experience with operating and scaling microservices
- Experience with services like Kafka, Elasticsearch, Cloudfront, S3, …
- Testing principles and experience
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, please contact Derek van Zalingen, KPN Technium Recruitment via email: email@example.com