- Locatie: Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Afdeling: Agile/Scrum
- Sluit: 30-03-2019
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3584
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach
KPN Technium (IT innovation department) is looking for an experienced real Agile minded “Scrum Master”. We consider our Agile “Scrum” Masters as the change agents in our company. So, your role is not limited to the boundaries of your teams. We expect Agile coaching around it, effecting the organization to enable your teams to work as much as possible autonomously. Despite this we expect also close cooperation with surrounding teams which you should consider as your stakeholders as well.
For this challenging role we have a position available serving nice opportunities as it concerns 2 teams with total different characteristics:
- One team should due to many changes in the last months, completely build up.
- The other team runs already for some time but needs to be extended as well.
Both teams are diverse: 1 teams is focusing on Identity & Privacy and build and owns the logging features for most of our KPN customers of consumer market. The other team provides data to different stakeholders to enable smooth customer interaction.
- You are the “Scrum” Master for max two teams and do whatever it takes to bring this team to a state of high performing;
- Lead and coach our teams and individuals by facilitating Agile ceremonies and practices fitting best to specific team characteristics;
- Support the Product Owner and stakeholders to make sure your teams are working on items that give highest value to our customers using practices like MVP, Story Mapping etc;
- Play a pivotal role in promoting a culture of continuous improvement both inside and outside the team; challenging the teams on ownership, responsibility and autonomy;
- Promotes cross team cooperation with all other teams you are working for and with;
- Care for our people and their happiness and play a vital role in their development.
What do we expect from you?
- You will have a deep passion for people and operation
- Coaching experience. Both individuals and teams;
- Proven experience working in a REAL Agile environment;
- Experience working as a Scrum Master and/or Agile coach;
- Knowledge in DevOps;
- IT Technical background. Preferable 10 years of IT development, automation and/or testing experience;
- ITILpractical knowledge for more than 5 years
- Be able to challenge engineering practices (e.g. continuous integration & delivery & deployment, test driven development, automation);
- The Dutch and English language in word and writing is a must
What do we offer?
- Working in an inspiring devops department of KPN where YOU can make the difference by transforming your team and the organization to an Agile WoW
- Starting with 1-year contract and intention for a permanent contract
- 37-hour week, a bonus of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), travel allowance, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, excellent pension scheme.
- Excellent development and training opportunities (KPN Academy) plus a personal training budget of € 1000. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is the IT department of KPN. We develop and maintain On-Line, Mobile, Business Intelligence and many more. Parts of our organization are working full DevOPS, others aren’t but will be transformed. We embrace Scrum but know sometimes other agile way of works can fit better. We have around 600 people on-shore and around 2000 people working off-shore. We are convinced of the value of “We Make-We Own” and embedded OPS in our development teams. Our next step is so shift to BussDevOps as we all believe in complete integration between Business, Development and Operations.
We are looking forward to your application. KPN Technium Recruitment Wouter Koeleman email@example.com