- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-04-2020
- Opleiding: hbo, wo
- Ref. 3731
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Your job as a Senior Software Engineer – Platform Team
As a Senior Software Engineer you, together with your colleagues and other teams, are responsible for simplification and improvement of the user experience for online products and services of KPN.
The Platform Team promotes a micro-service platform for fast development and exposure of online services that are scalable, secure and highly available. Different development teams are able to implement their applications within the platform.
As a Senior Software Engineer you are responsible for:
– Continuously investigate, test, and implement best-in-industry, innovative tools and software to improve the platform as a whole.
– Maintain and propose improvements for the platform guidelines.
– Partner with developers, architects and operational counterparts to continuously assess new strategies, architectures, practices or technologies to support rapidly evolving needs and maximize development efficiency.
– Getting the platform team to a higher scrum/agile level, improving yourself as well.
What do we expect from you?
– Understanding of micro-service architectures and key challenges
– Experience designing APIs and architecting highly available multi-service systems
– Experience in unix/linux environments
– Experience building custom monitoring solutions
– Knowledge about Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible.
– Love of all-things automation, and passion for open source technologies and tools.
– Good communication skills in English.
– Must have working permit for The Netherlands or EU passport
– Experienced in Agile/scrum way-of-work.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, please contact Derek van Zalingen, KPN Technium Recruitment via email: derek,firstname.lastname@example.org