- Locatie: Houten
- Afdeling: IT
- Sluit: 30-11-2018
- Opleiding: HBO, WO
- Ref. 3535
Vacature openDe vacature staat open, we ontvangen graag je sollicitatie.
Gesprekken geplandDe eerste kandidaten komen op gesprek. Je kunt nog steeds solliciteren, maar wacht niet te lang.
Afrondende gesprekkenDe afrondende gesprekken zijn gepland. Mocht je nog willen solliciteren, dan moet je heel snel zijn.
IngevuldWe hebben onze nieuwe collega gevonden. Solliciteren is helaas niet meer mogelijk, maar we nodigen je uit om te reageren op andere vacatures.
Do you make users happy with effective business processes? Are you developing solutions that make users happy? Do you want to be part of an international and inquisitive team that is constantly working on both the development of our Product as itself as a team? Are you developing yourself and are you also helping your team further in its development? Apply immediately!
Your role as ServiceNow Developer
For both our external customers as our own service organization, we use the ServiceNow platform to make business processes as effective as possible. We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to strengthen our ServiceNow DevOps team and make users of our product happy.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you work closely with user organizations and Product Owner to clarify wishes and needs and translating them into effective solutions. You also work together in an international team with a lot of knowledge and expertise to develop and realize these solutions.
We invest a lot in the development of people. Continuous learning is part of our work. You learn a lot from others and you ensure that others also learn from you.
Your responsibilities as a ServiceNow Developer
• You help the Product Owner to understand user needs and together with your team 'refine' your 'stories' to realize them in 'sprints';
• You work together with your team colleagues to further develop and realize these solutions. You organize help from other teams if needed and ensure that you secure knowledge and expertise in your team subsequently;
• Sometimes something goes wrong and because we are DevOps you solve incidents yourself and learn how we can improve ourselves subsequently;
• You’ll also be working on recurring operational tasks and you use your creativity to further simplify and automate this type of work.
What do we expect from you?
• HBO working and thinking level (IT related);
• ITIL V3 knowledge and / or certification;
• At least 3 years of work experience in the service management application domain, preferably with ServiceNow;
• Communicative strength, solution-oriented, sense of priority and value;
• Practical experience with Agile / DevOps is an advantage;
• Excellent English in word and writing, willing to learn Dutch;
• Excellent cooperation qualities;
• Continuous learning as it helps in the development of the team.
What do we offer?
• Working for the most innovative organization part of KPN, KPN Technium;
• Working in a young, dynamic and ambitious scrum team;
• A year contract with the intention to convert your contract into a contract for an indefinite period;
• 37-hour working week, a supplement of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), reimbursement of travel expenses for home-work, mobile phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN products and services, excellent pension conditions, and more;
• Good growth and training opportunities (KPN Academy) and a personal training budget of € 1,000. In fact, we expect you to continue to develop!
Who are we?
KPN Technium is the department where all our IT development and operations takes place. The ambition of Technium is to make KPN a highly simplified company which is ready to offer customers real effective IT solutions. We do this by innovating from a customer perspective, keeping things very simple and delivering them incremental (via Agile / SCRUM). The ServiceNow Squad currently consists of 3 DevOps teams. We put a lot of energy into learning and sharing knowledge so that you are always up to date with the latest developments and able to apply them for our users.
We are looking forward to your application. For more information about this job or procedure, you can contact Wouter Koeleman, KPN Technium Recruitment, via email: email@example.com